- We received an invitation from a partner to create an account. They want us to complete a profile and add them as a reader so they can perform due diligence on our company. Is it free for us to have a profile and add them as a reader?
Yes you can create an account and share your profile with them at no cost. You can add 2 more readers (companies) for free and avoid filling out their questionnaires. Once you add the 4th reader (company), you start paying a fee per reader. You can add and remove readers at any time.
- What can we find in a profile?
A questionnaire, a document library and contact persons. The questions in the questionnaire are tailormade for certain types of due diligence.
- Can we ask for additional information and documents which are not included in the profile?
Yes. Just send a message to your partner and ask them to add it to their profile. You can also ask them to send a unique document straight to you.
- We only want a few documents so we are not interested in the entire questionnaire. Can we still use your tool?
Yes. You can use it for exchange of any kind of documents. If you need the same types of documents in relation to the same checks next year, just access the relevant profile and get an updated version of the documents.
- Can we invite colleagues who want to be users in our company account?
Yes. Let everybody access the latest version of documents in your profile. It’s also easy to collaborate if you can track the activities of colleagues.
- How can we find out if GRC WATCH is matching the questions in your questionnaire? Please send your questionnaire to us and we will show you our match of your questionnaire. You will get a chance to discuss the match and possible need of new questions with our compliance team. We will treat any such material as confidential information.