Sales Account Executive – Nordics.
GRC WATCH is looking for a top performer in sales to accelerate growth together with our already high performing dream team. Join our fast growing startup with a mission to revolutionize the finance industry with our ”LinkedIn for due diligence” and our exciting services related to sustainable investments (ESG).
“GRC” in a nutshell
We connect companies and help them share the right information so they can risk assess and trust each other. It’s like a “LinkedIn for due diligence” where you can share a “company page” and also find new partners. We believe in moving away from emails and to communicate in a smart way in a global network. We do that by combining state-of-the-art technology, compliance expertise, and our obsession to solve problems and to offer an amazing user experience.
So far, companies from 30 countries have joined our network and we have achieved a strong position in the Nordics. We are now in the phase of growing into new markets and broadening our service offering. We need a sales person who can focus on selling our services to companies in the Nordics. Our current customers are fund management companies, banks and institutional investors. We will soon broaden our client types to listed companies.
Why is this role important to us?
We truly believe that our solution will make a difference for our members and customers. We are a B2B SaaS company that sells to a fairly complex and diverse group of stakeholders. It is key that our account executives really understand the needs of members and that they can communicate the beauty of joining the network.
You will be a key player and strengthen our position in the Nordics. You will also be part of scaling our sales team in order to reach new markets.
What you will do?
Your prime responsibility is to run, develop and close sales opportunities that are qualified within the Sales Development team.
More about the role and what’s expected:
- Quota carrying with clear goals and milestones.
- You will be driving clients through the sales funnel and co-operate with our Customer Success team.
- You are a believer in using LinkedIn as a sales tool and keen on building a personal brand that is in line with our company brand.
Who you are
- You are interested in tech and working with both physical and digital sales.
- You exhibit a strong “can-do” attitude and you are a motivated self-starter.
- You are eager to learn, work hard and you are passionate about joining a dynamic startup journey.
What you have done before:
- 4-5 years experience of sales within the area of B2B SaaS/software solutions.
- 2-3 years of work in the finance sector, preferably selling services to fund management companies, banks and/or institutional investors.
- You have experience in setting goals and pursuing them whilst working in a data-driven environment.
- You know how to set the scene and drive a successful meeting, both physical and digital.
- You know how to package complexity in a simple format to ease decision making for stakeholders.
- You can communicate well, verbally and in writing (English and Swedish).
- Last but not least, you want to have fun at work and you are an easy-going person who can bring energy to our team.
If you don’t have all qualifications…
We believe that great people will find a way, regardless of previous experience. Even if you don’t have all qualifications but believe that you are an amazing fit for our team – connect with our CEO on LinkedIn and let’s explore that together.
Where will you be based?
We are currently a team based in three countries. We are very used to remote work but we also have a strong belief that personal meetings matter. You don’t have to be based in a certain country but you need to be able to serve companies on the ground, primarily in Sweden.
Are you our next team member?
Please send your application to Linda Hellström, our CEO and Founder.
Also, connect with her on Linkedin:
Look forward hearing from you!